Energia Renewables hosts a lunch-to-lunch meeting, 17-18 Apr
Learn more about the success that leads us to Dublin - start the video:
Energia Renewables will host us at their Dublin office. The meeting starts at 12 pm (CEST) on the 17th of April and ends at noon the next day. We gather the 11 energy companies within our collaboration, owning 950 GE 2.X & 3.X turbines - to share experiences and insights from operating these GE machines.
When & where the GE 2-3.X Owner's Meeting starts
Energia will host us at their Dublin office: 10th Floor, The Liberty Centre Blanchardstown Retail Park, Dublin 15, D15 YT2H, Ireland. 10 minutes from the Dublin airport. The meeting starts at 12 pm (CEST) on the 17th of April and ends at noon the next day.
Before dinner, we will include a guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse. We need to be at Guinness premises before 5 pm and will leave Energia as a group well in time. The address for the Guinness storehouse is St James's Gate, Dublin 8, Ireland. A guided tour costs 43 € and each one covers their own expenses. Please let us know in the form below if you wish to include a tour of the Guinness Storehouse.
One of our members: Joe Dalton, Technical Director at NTR, also based in Dublin, was a brewmaster at Guinness in his youth. Joe will make sure that we will bridge the newfound insights in beer brewing into renewables!
An option for more culture
We suggest a healthy and guided walking tour from the Guinness Storehouse to our hotel. We estimate 1,5 hours. The food will taste much better. Looking at the picture below I think there will be a lot of history to cover on that walk. Please let me know in the form below if you wish along on this walk. O2O WIND will cover the costs for the guide.
Accommodation & evening dinner
For accommodation, we suggest the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham. This is also where we will have the evening dinner after our visit to the Guinness Storehouse. Staying here could then be a more comfortable set-up. The most convenient would be if you manage to check in before our meeting on the 17th and then travel very lightly to the Energia office and then you will come back to the hotel in the evening for our dinner. Maybe bring a warm jacket if you plan to walk from the Guinness Storehouse back to the hotel. The hotel's address is S Circular Rd, Kilmainham, Dublin, D08 XAK3, Ireland. You can book a room at this link.
The price for the evening dinner at the Hilton hotel is roughly 70£. Each and everyone carry their own expenses.
General time schedule
17th of April
- 12:00 Lunch at Energia Renewables' office - 10th Floor, The Liberty Centre Blanchardstown Retail Park, Dublin 15, D15 YT2H.
- 13:00 Meeting starts at Energia Renewables'
- Initial brainstorming – How can we better benefit from each other?
- Top operational challenges
- 16:30 Meeting of day one ends
- 16:55 Guided tour at the Guinness Storehouse - St. James's Gate, Dublin 8, D08 VF8H, Ireland
- 19:00 Guided walk through Dublin from the Guinness Storehouse to the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham hotel (depending on the weather)
- 20:30 Dinner at the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham hotel S Circular Rd, Kilmainham, Dublin, D08 XAK3. The Hilton Dublin Kilmainham hotel is also the main hotel recommendation for our guests as it will be more convenient
18th of April
- 09:00 meeting starts at the Energia Renewables office.
- Best Health and Safety upgrade
- The best turbine availability upgrade
- The Fault code collaboration
- Continued… How can we better benefit from each other?
- 12:00 Lunch served by Energia Renewables at their office
- 13:00 Our meeting ends
Which GE owners do we gather?
In Dublin, we are gathering our 11 members who among themselves operate 834 units of GE 2.X and 3.X turbines:
Evaluations from our latest In-Real-Life user group meeting:
Our most recent physical Owner's meeting was held in London, hosted by Ørsted and was a complete success:
Your input to prepare our meeting
Not yet a member but believe this is a healthy exercise?
Set a 15-minute meeting to find out how your company can join us in Dublin in April.